This is a quick and simple recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s super easy and takes no time at all to make!
- 2 Tablespoons softened butter
- 2/3 cup all natural peanut butter (or your choice of nut butter)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon of monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao nibs (optional)
- Dump all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Scoop out 1-2Tb of the batter and place onto a silicone baking sheet (or parchment paper). Use the back of a spoon to flatten out and shape into cookies.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes. Store in the fridge.