These personalized towels are a perfect summer activity to do with kids!
It’s easy to set up and clean up!
These would also make for a wonderful activity to do for a child’s birthday party. Plus, it doubles as a party favor!
What you need:
- Cotton towels
- Fabric spray paint
- Electrical tape
You can find all the supplies by clicking here.
- Take a clean cotton towel and place on a flat surface.
- Using the electrical tape, spell out your child’s name. If your child is able to spell out his own name, this would be a good time for him to help.
- Lay out the towels onto a lawn or surface you won’t mind getting paint on.
- Let the kids spray away and get creative!Tip: The more saturated the outline of the letters are, the more it will stand out.
- Dry for 4 hours.
- Towels can be washed after 72 hours.